Welcome

Now therefore take, I pray you, your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison...Genesis 27:3

WHAT I FOUND OUT

Well just got in from shooting my bow in this freezing weather. I replaced the Puff Ball Silencers with Beaver Balls and could not tell difference. Still getting a twang sound. So I decided to crank my bow down two complete turns, which I believe is between 4-6 pounds. Shot 6 more arrows through it and WOW. That made a difference. So now my bow is set somewhere between 57-59 pounds on draw weight. I will know for certain when I get it to bow shop. So guys/gals make sure you are shooting the right arrow for your draw weight.


When I get into the archery shop I will have them check out my IBO speed. I probably will have them crank it back up to original weight and check the IBO, so I can see how much I lost. If its not a lot, I plan on leaving it alone, if its to much I will crank it back up and invest into different arrows.


I would rather have a bow that shoots smooth and quiet than fast and loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment