Welcome

Now therefore take, I pray you, your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison...Genesis 27:3

DAY 2 OF HUNTING


DAY 2


Well same routine as day before, except weather conditions and I went into woods about 2:00 pm. Wind is out of north/northwest about 8 mph and 20 degrees. BRRR.


I sit and waited for the slight movement of deer. Nothing. I know they are there, I think they know I am there also, from the grunting and sweating of me trying to climb the tree with a climbing tree stand. I have seen the tracks and signs. Fresh layer of snow covered the ground. There are new tracks on ground and droppings that still that are fresh. I sit till dark and make my way back down the tree and back home.


There is only few weeks left of this season left in missouri, January 15 being the end of bow season. I will go home and try to figure out how to out smart the deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment